Emergency First Aid at Work
- From £60 + vat per person
- Group price £450 + vat (8-10 people)
- Full day course 09:30 - 16:30
- Catering available
- Certificate valid for 3 years
Become a qualified first aider
- Covers potential workplace accidents and emergencies.
- For anyone who may need to provide first aid in the workplace.
- Meets Health and Safety Executive (HSE) requirements
- Can be delivered at our site in Hillsborough, Sheffield, or at your premises.
- Full day course, catering available on request
Covers the following areas
Handling an emergency • Assessing a casualty • Monitoring a casualty • How to get help • Unresponsive and breathing • Unresponsive and not breathing • Use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) • Asthma attack • Bleeding • Burns • Choking • Fainting • Head injury • Heart attack • Muscle injury • Joint injury • Medical emergency • Seizure • Severe allergic reaction • Shock
Upcoming Emergency First Aid at Work courses