Training can be delivered at Burton Street or at a client’s premises and can be adapted to organisational requirements. There is flexibility to deliver training at times and dates to suit you including weekends to reduce disruption in the workplace.
The Burton Street Training Department can offer training in the following disciplines:
- First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid for Schools,
- Paediatric First Aid
- Basic Life Saving Skills and Automated External Defibrillator
- Moving and Handling of People
- Moving and Handling of objects
- Basic Food Safety
- Administration of Medication
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Positive Behaviour Management
- Health, Safety and Fire.
Our instructor holds the Award in Education and Training, is a qualified First Aid instructor with many years of experience and has instructor qualifications in Epilepsy Awareness, Administration of Medication, Positive Behaviour Management, Moving and Handling and Epipen administration and Anaphylaxis. Other courses that can be delivered include Autism Awareness and Basic Food Safety.