Burton Street Bistro
Burton Street Bistro, November 2017
- Feta and beetroot salad with honey mustard dressing and walnuts
- Pheasant, bacon and mushroom soup
- Chicken Caesar salad
- Smoked salmon, lemon and dill pate
- Lamb Henry braised in red wine with colcannon and minted peas
- Steak, ale and mushroom pie with chunky chips and roasted root vegetables
- Mediterranean fish stew with garlic bread
- Saag aloo and paneer curry with naan bread, rice and raita
- Burton Street brownie with ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Brioche bread and butter pudding with custard
- Elderflower and prosecco jelly with raspberries
- Yorkshire cheese and biscuits
- Yorkshire tea, or coffee
About Burton Street Bistro
Reflecting both tradition and season, we take pride in bringing you the best of local produce and transforming it into dishes which stir your memories and fill your tummies- and of course being Yorkshire won’t empty your pockets.
Built in 1879 our Victorian school buildings have stood the test of time, and whilst you sit down and tuck into our carefully crafted meals, it’s hard not to notice the brilliant atmosphere consisting of quality food, wonderfully motivated staff and a unique setting.
In addition to serving mouth-watering, moreish meals our Bistro supports adults with learning disabilities to gain valuable work experience and confidence. All our profits go right back into the Burton Street Foundation to ensure adults and children with learning disabilities in Sheffield get the support they need to reach their true potential.