Project Worker: Children's Service
We are recruiting a project worker to join our Children and Young People's Service. Your principal role is to work in sessions and outreach with children and young people to provide creative, meaningful and social activities leading to opportunities to build confidence, encourage self-expression and promote communication.
£8.85 per hour
- Provide a consistent and professional level of support in line with the Burton Street Foundation’s ethos
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance service delivery and customer experience
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Contribute towards the planning and delivery of creative activities
- To ensure the safety of our clients
- To provide support for the emotional wellbeing of our clients
- To work towards building effective relationships with our clients
- To understand client’s needs and encourage participation in appropriate activities
- To enable self-confidence, self-expression and communication through the use of creative activities
- To provide support to clients who have challenging needs
- To provide support to clients with physical and or health needs
- Provide cover for colleagues as required
- Be flexible in your approach to work
- The above list is not exhaustive and, as such, it is expected that the post holder will be responsible for related issues commensurate to the level of the role
- To maintain an acceptable level of cleanliness and tidiness
Various hours and shifts available 9.30am-9.30pm Mon-Sat.
Hour subject to school term times. Please contact us to find out more.
Closing date Sunday 31st March 2019 at 23:59
Want to know more?
1. Read the Person Specification
If you think you fit the bill...
2. Read the Supporting Information
If you like what you see...
3. Complete an Application Form
Please note, we do not accept CVs as part of the recruitment process.