- Senior Manager
- Learning Disability Services
- Supported Living, Community Support, and Children's Service Managers
- To ensure the implementation of quality control and compliance systems which fit with the Burton Street Foundations vision, values, policies and procedures.
- To ensure compliance, across the Burton Street Foundations services, with regulatory requirements.
- To provide strategic leadership and senior management for the Burton Street Foundation’s Learning Disabilities Services with direct responsibility for the management of the Supported Living, Community Support Services and Childrens Service departments.
- To promote organisational growth through ensuring that the Burton Street Foundation’s Learning Disabilities Services provide excellent outcomes for adults/children and young people with a focus on continuously improving the service design.
- Full time
- Hillsborough, Sheffield S6
- Friday 21st June 2019, 23:59.
How to apply
If you think you fit the bill...
2. Read the Supporting Information
If you like what you see...
3. Complete an Application Form